Feline Fridays & Wednesdays: Special Spay/Neuter Days for Feral Cats
Feral cats will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are accepted between 7am and 9am. The max capacity of feral cats accepted on Wednesday’s is 20, and the max capacity of feral cats accepted on Friday’s is 12.
All surgeries include a rabies vaccine and ear notch, with a fee of $35 for male cats and $50 for female cats. If you have attended SAFCC’s TNR Class, the fee to sterilize a feral cat is reduced to $20 regardless of sex. ADL will verify all SAFCC attendees. Each cat or kitten must arrive in a humane trap (covered with a towel or sheet, and only ONE cat per trap). Pickup occurs on the same day between 4pm and 5pm. The hospital will close and lock its doors at 5:00pm. All cats MUST be picked up by 5:00pm.
Traps can be rented from our Adoption Center located at 11300 Nacogdoches Road, subject to availability. A $100 refundable deposit is required to rent the trap, and the price to rent is just $1/day. Please call (210)655-1481 ext. 100 for questions related to renting traps/availability
Feral cats brought in pet carriers will NOT be accepted.
- No public surgeries will take place the week of Thanksgiving from November 19-November 23, 2018.
- Thursday, November 22: ADL is closed in observation of the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Friday, November 23: ADL is open for regular business hours, 11:00am-7:00pm.
- No public surgeries will take place from December 20, 2018-January 2, 2019. Public surgeries will resume on January 3, 2019.
- Monday, December 24: ADL is open from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Tuesday, December 25: ADL is closed in observation of the Christmas holiday.
- Monday, December 31: ADL will be open from 10:00am-3:00pm.
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019: ADL will be open from 1:00pm-5:00pm.