Sponsor an Animal!
We understand you might not be able to take one of our furry residents home, but you can still enjoy a wonderful connection through ADL’s Sponsorship Program!
Every single pet that come’s into our shelter is heartworm tested, spayed/neutered, microchipped, de-wormed and treated for additional extra care they may need.
- $35 : Pays to spay or neuter a small dog or cat.
- $50 : Provides room and board for a medium-sized dog for one month.
- $100 : Provides care and treatment for a puppy with mange.
- $500 : Repairs a dog’s broken leg and provides hospital care for one month.
- $650 : AVERAGE COST TO PROVIDE CARE FOR EACH HOMELESS DOG OR CAT
A tax-deductible donation of $125 will ensure your sponsorship of a selected dog or cat for up to six months. If the pet is adopted in fewer than 30 days, you are able to transfer your sponsorship to another dog or cat of your choice. If the pet is still available for adoption after six months, you will be given an opportunity to continue your sponsorship.
Your sponsorship will include:
- A detailed letter or email with additional information about your sponsored pet.
- A photo and notification of your sponsorship on your chosen pet’s website profile.
- Sponsorship mentioned on pet’s kennel card.
- It’s also an opportunity for you to advocate for this wonderful pet you have sponsored in need of a home!
Sponsorships can be made in honor or in memory of a special person or pet, as well. Businesses can also participate in the program which is a great opportunity to be seen by visitors to our facility and website.
How to get started?
- First, pick a pet that you would like to sponsor. You can browse through pet profiles on our website or visit our shelter.
- After you’ve picked a pet to sponsor, either fax or email a completed donation form to the attention of Samantha Lee at 210-655-4489 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), or fill out our website form below!
For additional information, contact Samantha Lee at 210-655-1481, ext. 117 or by email at email@example.com.