Sponsorship Program – Help us save more lives!
Thank you for believing, like so many others, that every pet deserves to be wanted, valued, and provided for in our community. Donors like you help save thousands of companion animals’ lives every year in San Antonio. We understand you may not be able to take one of our furry residents home but you can still enjoy a wonderful connection through ADL’s Sponsorship Program. Each Sponsorship is $150.00 per pet, and each sponsorship will remain active for six months or until the pet is adopted.
To impact the most lives, ADL has updated the sponsorship program. Let’s make sure you’re on the right track to selecting the right program that best fits your needs on how you want to support The Animal Defense League.
- This program allows the Sponsor to connect with a pet at ADL as the pet waits for their adoption day
- Every single pet that comes into our shelter is heartworm tested, spayed/neutered, microchipped, de-wormed, and treated for any additional medical care they may need
- This program allows you to stay in the know of where the pet is in their journey to finding a new home
- This program allows you to assist ADL with our expenses in getting the pet adoption ready as each pet on average costs about $272
Each sponsorship that is paid for is a tax-deductible donation, and it will remain with the one pet until they are adopted or six months after the sponsorship start date, whichever comes first. Our team will notify you as soon as the sponsorship ends or if the pet has been adopted.
This program doesn’t secure the pet for adoption or foster care – if you’re interested in adopting a pet, they must be available for adoption on our website, if you’re interested in fostering, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your sponsorship will include:
- A banner on our website under your chosen sponsored pet
- Sponsorship kennel card, which will be showcased on the pet’s kennel
- The following items will be mailed:
- A letter with your sponsored pet’s information,
- A link to find your pet on our website, and
- A sponsorship card displaying a picture of your pet and your sponsor acknowledgment
Please note: Sponsorships can be made in honor of or in memory of a special person or pet.
How to get started?
- 1st: Pick a pet that you would like to sponsor
- 2nd: After you’ve picked a pet to sponsor you can do one of three things:
For additional information or questions, call Marketing Generalist Coordinator, Danika Garza, at 210-655-1481, ext. 128 or email at email@example.com.