Sponsorship Program Updates
In an effort to impact the most lives, ADL has updated the sponsorship program. Please note the following changes:
- Effective June 1, 2022, sponsorships will increase to $150 per pet
- Sponsorships will remain active for six months or once the pet is adopted, whichever comes first
- Pet sponsorships will not be transferable among animals. Once your pet is adopted, the sponsorship ends, and you will receive an email sharing this happy news!
- All sponsors may sponsor multiple pets if desired
Sponsor an Animal!
Thank you for believing, like so many others, that every pet deserves to be wanted, valued, and provided for in our community. Donors like you help save thousands of companion animals’ lives every year in San Antonio. We understand you may not be able to take one of our furry residents’ homes, but you can still enjoy a wonderful connection through ADL’s Sponsorship Program.
Every single pet that comes into our shelter is heartworm tested, spayed/neutered, microchipped, de-wormed and treated for additional medical care they may need. Your sponsorship will go towards your sponsored pet’s care.
A tax-deductible donation of $125 will ensure your sponsorship of a selected dog or cat for up to six months. If the pet is adopted in fewer than 30 days, you are able to transfer your sponsorship to another dog or cat of your choice. If the pet is still available for adoption after six months, you will be given an opportunity to continue your sponsorship.
Your sponsorship will include:
- A photo and notification of your sponsorship on your chosen pet’s website profile.
- Sponsorship mentioned on pet’s kennel card.
- It’s also an opportunity for you to advocate for this wonderful pet you have sponsored in need of a home!
Sponsorships can be made in honor or in memory of a special person or pet, as well. Businesses can also participate in the program which is a great opportunity to be seen by visitors to our facility and website.
How to get started?
- First, pick a pet that you would like to sponsor. You can browse through pet profiles on our website or visit our shelter. Some may already be sponsored. If the pet has not been sponsored yet, then you’ll see a “Apply to Sponsor” button below their pet bio on the website.
- After you’ve picked a pet to sponsor, either fax or email a completed donation form to email@example.com, or fill out our website form below!
For additional information or questions, call Development and Marketing Manager, Nadia De La Garza, at 210-655-1481, ext. 126 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.