Feline Non-Grant Spay/Neuter Services
Individuals who DO NOT live within the grant eligible zip codes can still utilize our low-cost services at the following prices:
- Must have their pet vaccinated with DHPP/FVRCP at least 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Must be at least 2 months of age and weigh at least 2lbs.
- Please do not allow your pet to eat or drink after 10pm prior to the day of the appointment.
- Cats must be dropped off between 7:00am and 9:00am.
- Pick-up from surgery will be the same day at 4:00pm. The hospital will close and lock its doors at 5:00 pm. All pets MUST be picked up by 5:00 pm.
- All cats must be in their own hard-sided (plastic) carrier that is appropriate to their size (they MUST have enough room to turn around comfortably with an e-collar). SOFT/FABRIC CARRIERS AND CARDBOARD BOXES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
- All pets over the age of 12 weeks must be up to date on the rabies vaccination. You will need to bring a vaccine certification that has been signed by the providing doctor or we will have to administer the vaccine the same day of surgery for an additional $25.
- It is mandated that all pets will go home with an Elizabethan Collar (cone) to prevent any biting or licking near their surgery site which will be an additional $8.
- There will be a $35 non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment which will go towards the cost of services provided.
- If you need to schedule an appointment for more than one pet, please schedule a separate appointment for each pet. Cats must come in separate carriers.
- As per City of San Antonio requirements, if your cat is not already microchipped we will have to microchip them on the day of the surgery. The microchip is an additional $25.