Paul Jolly Center for Pet Adoptions – community open house
Categories: Community Events
Join us for the open house of the Paul Jolly Center for Pet Adoptions!
Saturday, January 28th
11 am – 1 pm
210 Tuleta Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78212
We’re new in the neighborhood and we want to get to know you. So, stop by and let us show you:
- Wonderful companion animals available for adoption. Through January 27th – 29th, we are offering half-price adoption fees for pets four months or older.
- Volunteer opportunities for you or your organization from dog walking to foster care.
- We have been on a record-setting pace with 5,149 pets adopted in 2016 and 629 pets adopted during December.
Half-price adoption fees Jan. 27, 28, 29:
– Dogs with a $60 adoption fee will = $30
– Cats with a $30 adoption fee will = $15
– $150 for puppies
– $75 for Kittens
The Animal Defense League of Texas is the oldest nonprofit, no-kill shelter in San Antonio with a four-star rating from Charity Navigator. The Animal Defense League of Texas began operation of the Paul Jolly Center for Pet Adoptions this fall through a contract with the City of San Antonio.