The Animal Defense League is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. Our staff of full and part-time workers numbers more than 70. We are accepting applications for the positions listed below. Please complete the Employment Application and deliver it by hand, fax, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) during regular business hours.
– Shelter Veterinarian (Job Description)
– Contract/Relief Veterinarian (Job Description)
– Part-Time Adoption Counselor (Job Description)
– Public Intake Coordinator (Job Description)
– Kennel Technician (Job Description)
– Maintenance Technician (Job Description)
ADL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that turning in an application does not guarantee an interview. Thank you!